This weekend – April 21 & 22 – Scuba Shack is doing some spring cleaning, but this is not equipment destined for the trash, rather it’s new and used gear you should own in your dive kit. Our Tent Sale and Barbecue will be held Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The barbecue is hot from 11 to 2 on both days.
As many of you know, we’ve been selling used and over-stocked diving and snorkeling gear on eBay for some time, but we’ve been walking around the showroom and storage areas and found a lot more stuff. Spring cleaning equals great savings for you this weekend!
If used and over-stocked gear won’t get you to stop by, we’ve also thrown in an awesome DUI drysuit deal, a special on the Buoyancy & Control class, and a raffle to win a dive light!
Super Specials Saturday & Sunday ONLY:
- Save an additional 5% off all DUI Drysuits when you order and pay in full.
- Normally 15% off – Now 20% Off!
- Get a $25 Gift Card when you sign up (paid in full) for the Buoyancy & Control Class.
- Spend $25 and get a raffle ticket to win an Aqua Lung Alu Solo dive light – a $195 value! (Winner selected Sunday at 3 p.m.)
Used Dive Gear – Completely Serviced
- Used Halcyon BC Systems starting at $275
- Used jacket-style BCDs also available – Great pricing!
- Used Regulators serviced and ready to go starting at $350
- Used Tanks, filled with current hydro and visual starting at $75
- Used Wetsuits cleaned and ready to go
- Other Great Deals – In Stock Stuff
- 25% Off all T-shirts, sweatshirts and bathing suits – T-shirts starting at $13
- DAN Rescue Packs 20% Off
- Akona duffel bags and roller bags 20% off
- Deals on Sea Life cameras
- Current PADI training DVDs and books – CLOSE OUT PRICES!
- Top quality Storm Cases
More Stuff: Knives, Cutting Tools, Masks, Snorkels, Fins, Boots, Hoods, Gloves, Neoprene Mask Straps and more!
See you this weekend!