Scuba Shack’s most popular trip year-after-year includes all the great diving you expect to find in Nassau, with five nights of poolside accommodations at Orange Hill and four days of diving with Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas. Join us May 20-25 for a perfect trip for novice and advanced divers!
Fantastic meals at outstanding restaurants and great people. It is not to be missed!
Why is the southwest side of Nassau perfect for novice and advanced divers? Most dive sites are close to the island and in waters no deeper than 35 to 45 feet. Most sites feature wrecks and/or fantastic coral formations. But what’s really unique is that on many of those sites – yards away – is the famous Tongue of the Ocean featuring vertical walls covered with hard and soft corals dropping more than one mile deep! It’s simple – novice divers can enjoy the dive along the top of the wall and more advanced divers can enjoy the deeper wall diving!
Every year, we put together a great weekend full of different adventures. This year, we’re picking out the best and most popular activities for you to enjoy.
During this Memorial Day Weekend trip, divers will enjoy eight scheduled dives.
- Three days of two boat dives each morning
- Plus an all-day Scuba Safari Adventure to Nassau’s Blue Hole with two dives and a trip to Rose Island featuring a beach barbecue.
Trip leader Peter Katz has out-done himself again this year, setting up another unique dive adventure!
Dive by day, and enjoy some of the finest dining on the island by night! Nassau, famous for its warm, clear water, is a draw to TV, movie-makers and divers alike! Dive sites include The Bond Wrecks, Southwest Reef and Peter’s favorite, Pumpkin Patch!
The southwest side of Nassau also features more than a dozen dive sites featuring wrecks placed as artificial reefs!
Nassau Dive Trip Pricing
- Double Diver $1,275
- Single Diver $1,650
- Non-Diver $725
- Two-tank afternoon dives (three afternoons available) for $90 each
- Four day Enriched Air Nitrox package for $75
- Sunday afternoon two-tank Shark Feeding dive for $225
The price of the trip includes gratuities, tax and service charges. A full breakfast each morning is included.
A non-refundable $500 deposit will hold your spot. Final payment is due on April 5, 2019.
Airfare not included. Valid passport required.
Scuba Shack highly recommends that you carry Travel and DAN insurance.
Previous Trip Reports
- Nassau, Bahamas scuba group trip report – May 2019
- Annual trip to the Bahamas – Hundreds of Sharks!
- The Bahamas scuba adventure continues!
- Video and music from trip to Nassau
- Scuba Shack visits the Bahamas – Shark Diving Photos!
- Nassau 2014 Trip Report: Great weather and diving again!
- 2013 Nassau Bahamas trip report
- Trip Report: Nassau, Bahamas in May 2012
Get the idea? Scuba Shack has been diving the southwest side of Nassau since 1987. We’ve lost track of the number of group trips we’ve hosted to the island, but we’re confident it’s more than 50 trips!