Prior to enrollment in any of our classes that involve in-water activities, students must review the Medical Statement. If you answer YES or are unsure about a question, you should contact your physician before enrolling in the class, purchasing equipment and registering for online eLearning.
Some PADI courses offer online eLearning. As an option to purchasing the PADI materials at Scuba Shack, you can start your training right now for some classes. This option does not replace academic training sessions with your instructor, but offers you a cool new way to review the academic material and videos online, anywhere, at any time as long as you have an Internet connection. Payments made online are for the home-study portion of the class only.
Note all in-water training programs require a current Medical Form on file.
- PADI Discover Scuba
- ReActivate – Scuba Tune-Up & Refresher (Register & Start Review Now)
- PADI Open Water Diver (Register & Start eLearning Now)
- PADI Advanced Open Water (Register & Start eLearning Now)
- PADI Rescue Diver (Register & Start eLearning Now)
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI Assistant Instructor
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
PADI Master Scuba Diver
The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. The qualification process to receive a PADI Master Scuba Diver rating is challenging, but Scuba Shack provides you with a solid training path to earn the rating.
After completing your Open Water, Advanced and Rescue Diver certifications, you’ll need at least 50 logged dives and five Specialty Diver certifications to be qualified as a Master Scuba Diver.
PADI Specialty & Distinctive Specialties
Scuba Shack instructors offer many opportunities for dive training, and many of our most popular programs are specialty courses that only require between one and four open water training dives. Listed below are just a few of the specialty courses we offer.
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox (Register & Start eLearning Now)
- Deep Diver
- Underwater Navigator
- Night Diver
- Boat Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Core Principals
- Dive Planning & Gas Calculation
- Diver Computer & Software Management
- Dive Equipment & Maintenance
Emergency First Response (EFR)
- Emergency First Response – Primary Care (CPR)
- Emergency First Response Secondary Care (First Aid)
- Refresher Programs
- Instructor Programs