PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT)
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors continue to expand their resume by becoming certified to teach PADI Specialty Courses. Instructors who qualify to teach no less than five diver specialties courses can become a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
Our PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Course is a blend of academic learning and watermanship practicums. It is designed with New England divers in mind and provides Open Water Scuba Instructors with continuing education that will qualify them for specialty designations that include:
- Enriched Air Nitrox Instructor
- Dry Suit Diver Instructor
- Underwater Navigator Instructor
- Deep Diver Instructor
- Boat Diver Instructor
Travel will be required for this course, as parts of the program are completed at open-water sites such as Fort Whetherill, Rhode Island, and Dutch Springs in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Length of Program
This is a five day course
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Enriched Air Nitrox certified
- Knowledge development/workshops
- Enriched Air Nitrox instructor workshop
- Dry Suit Diver instructor workshop
- Underwater Navigator instructor workshop
- Deep Diver instructor workshop
- Boat Diver instructor workshop
- PADI Specialty Course Instructor Manual
Please call Scuba Shack at (860) 563-0119 or email us to arrange a consultation to discuss more details regarding the training including costs and other expectations.