Scuba Shack has had a decades long relationship with the professionals at DUI (Diving Unlimited International) and to expand our travel portfolio beyond our Scuba Shack trips we have teamed up to offer you a spectacular chance to dive in the places you have only dreamed about!
These trips are once in a lifetime opportunities! Experience spectacular locations with knowledgeable and enthusiastic dive leaders. What more can you ask for? How would you like to dive a pristine reef or an iceberg? With penguins? Or maybe a Great White is more your style. Dive on a liveaboard or enjoy a dive and land package.The possibilities are endless!
Scuba Shack is pleased to partner with DUI to offer these truly unique and unforgettable experiences!
Scuba Dive Trip – Iceland & Greenland, Sept. 11 – 25, 2018
This unique expedition highlights the best of the Arctic. Join Faith Ortins and Paul Holbrook of DUI and OMS on an amazing expedition to the far North. The itinerary offers the opportunity to explore both Iceland and Greenland above and below the water.
For additional details – including pricing – and to make reservations, visit the DUI website today!
View Brochure [PDF]
Your Expedition Includes
- Accommodations aboard the Plancius, Oceanside Expedition’s ﬂagship. This 287 foot vessel was completely renovated in 2010 and is well setup for diving!
- 3 nights in Rekjyavik and 4 nights in Akureyri
- All meals aboard the ship; including snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Breakfasts are included in Iceland as well as Welcome Dinner on the 1st night. Average lunch and dinner cost in Iceland $80/day.
- Diving (usually 2 dives/day) tanks and weights. As this will be a diving oriented trip, the ship will have extra dive staﬀ to ensure a great experience. In Iceland, we will hit all the “hot” spots including Sifra, the hydrothermal lake and vents and French Gardens amongst others.
- All land based activities with the exception of specialized photo classes aboard the ship. This includes all land tours in Iceland including lava tube exploration and hiking on lava ﬁelds and waterfalls.
Not included: Airfare, lunch and dinner in Iceland, fuel surcharges and gratuities. Dive and travel insurance is required and trip insurance is highly recommended by Scuba Shack and DUI.