Scuba Shack is excited to offer the 2020 edition of our early season trip to sunny, warm Key Largo. We will be diving with Rainbow Reef and staying at the Courtyard by Marriott. Come and complete your Open Water certification dives with a Scuba Shack instructor or just have some fun in warm clear water! Scroll down to check out our recap video from the last trip to Key Largo!
- Six nights at the Courtyard Key Largo
- Five days of two morning boat dives each day with Rainbow Reef (Monday – Friday)
- An afternoon at REEF Headquarters for a fish identification seminar
- A tour of the Coral Restoration Foundation center
- A visit to the History of Diving Museum for a guided tour and some extra fun
- Double Diver – $995
- Single Diver – $1,565
- Non-Diver – $570
- Add on Nitrox for all 10 dives for $100
- Add on the PADI Fish Identification certification for $50
The cost does not include airfare to Florida, meals, or ground transportation to and around Key Largo.
Rainbow Reef offers gear rental (BC, Regulator, and wetsuit) for around $29 per day.