Scuba Shack will be heading back to Nassau, Bahamas for our annual Memorial Day Weekend trip May 24 – 29, 2017. Again, we’ll be diving with Stuart Cove’s along the southwest side of the ocean so you’ll see the best the Tongue of the Ocean has to offer! As we have included during recent years will be setting up a day trip to dive a special location and include a barbecue lunch during this unique dive excursion.
This year’s trip includes:
- Five nights at Orange Hill Beach Inn
- Four days of two dives each morning
- One of our dive days will be the special destination dives with barbecue lunch
- Full breakfast each morning
- Transfers between Orange Hill and Stuart Cove’s
- Divemaster and maid service gratuities
- All hotel and dive shop taxes
Trip dates will be May 24 – 29, 2017 and the price is $1,250 per person, based on double occupancy. A $500 deposit is due immediately, with the balance due no later than April 5, 2017. Single and triple occupancy rates for divers and non-divers is available.
Available add-ons include unlimited Nitrox, and afternoon diving. The trip price does not include airfare, lunch, dinner or drinks.
Wondering what a trip to Nassau is like with the Scuba Shack crew? Check our our 2016 trip report including photo gallery from Peter Katz.